Jan 21, 2010
- Add jar files to enable ebMS to query mailbox with POP3 and IMAP
- Extend the default time interval for ebMS to query mailbox from 5 seconds to 5 minutes
- Update user interface of installer
Jan 8, 2010
- Refactored AS2 to insert message directly to database
- Correct wrong spelling of “application/octet-stream” in WSClient
- Remove the usage of Message Repository.
- Implemented to preserve filename of AS2 Message. The Filename value will added on MIMEHeader “Content-Disposition” field. The Client will put the filename value to the MIME Header, and Retrieve the filename value from the header.
- Add new framework classes PluginProcessor, SystemComponent and SystemComponentTest to Piazza Commons
- Remove abandon field “principal-id”
- Remove SystemModule static reference AS2Procssor.core, AS2Processor.log, AS2Processor.dao
- Move the getPayloadContentType() from PayloadRepository to OutgoingMessageProcessor.
- Cleanup all trace of PayloadRepository from spa conf
- Updated Ant Installer Script to build installer with AS2 Plus Plugin
- Updated installation guide
July 31, 2009
- Fixed the issue on ebMS response message of async response. The response now send with a empty HTTP Body.
- Reduced duplicated exception message on ebMS message signing or verifying signature.
- Updated BouncyCastle library to later version (bcmail-jdk14-125.jar to bcmail-jdk15-143.jar, bcprov-jdk14-125.jar to bcprov-jdk15-143.jar)
- Remove ebxml-pkg SMimeEncrypter & SMimeDecrypter, they are only supported by BouncyCastle JDK1.3 and not longer used in ebMS.
Files for download
|H2O installation program||hermes2_installer.jar|
|Program source of H2O||hermes2_src.zip|
|Hermes 2 Installation Guide||hermes2_install.pdf|
|Hermes 2 Admin Tool User Guide||hermes2_admin.pdf|
|Hermes 2 Application Development Guide||hermes2_appdev.pdf|
|Hermes 2 Plugin Development Guide||hermes2_plugin.pdf|
|Hermes 2 Sample Plugin||hermes2_sample_plugin.zip|
Please sign up
We know you want to place your hands on the product right away, but can you spare a minute in filling up the form, and letting us know who you are?
All the information provided is solely for statistical purpose. We just want to know how popular the product could be.
If you have any technical questions regarding Hermes 2, please send them to . A discussion forum is set up for archiving questions and answers relevant to Hermes 2. Anyone can join this forum.
Posted by Administrator on 05/29 at 05:16 PM